Fort Myers, FL 33967
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
We are looking for an Office Admin Assistant to assist the Office Manager and other staff members in maintaining the office and work flow. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
Office Assistant responsibilities includes, preparing documents/proposals and ordering of office supplies, greeting visitors (few) and providing general administrative support to our employees (small business). A large responsibility of the position will be inputting expenses, keeping track of job costs for reporting, online banking, and light bookkeeping using the user-friendly software SAGE. Training provided to right candidate.
Duties could include:
- Prepare and submit proposals using Microsoft Office.
- Create and maintain office files
- Extensive data entry of Invoices
- Assist with accounts receivables and account payable
- Assist with HR payroll and updating office policies
- Create new project numbers and assist in invoicing customers
- Occasionally run errands
- Order stationery and supplies
- Maintain the office condition
- Help maintain accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
Skills looking for:
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Knowledge of general office responsibilities.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- degree preferred